Pros and Cons
Every website building platform has pros and cons. Prior to signing up to a website building platform, it is important to evaluate and take into consideration the pros and cons of the platform.
- The free package provides users with some of the most gorgeous and easy to use templates than any other website building platform - view more website builders here.
- There are well over 500 hundred templates, which can be used for every kind of website, for no fee.
- You can add features such as live support, newsletters, contests, reservation tools, and testimonials to your website.
- With a variety of themes and design options, you can become overwhelmed and create a too busy or clustered website, which is unappealing (Weebly is better at this).
- The only way you will be able to view your site stats is if you pay to add Google Analytics.
- There is virtually no automatic mobile design.
Ease of Use
Many website building services require coding skills to begin using them. But, Wix is a bit different than most. Instead of needing coding knowledge, to start with Wix, all you have to do is fill up a registration form.
After signing up to wix website creator, you will be redirected to the page where you create your website. If you have a detailed idea of what you want your website to look like, Wix is so easy to use (also if you haven't read our guide on how to build a website be sure to do so), you can have your website live within a few short minutes.